If you’re interested in AR, you’ll want to register for AWE (Augmented World Expo) soon (register before April 9th to receive a $200 discount). Like always, it looks like it’ll be a great event, and we’d love the chance to meet you (we’ll be presenting and exhibiting).
If you aren’t familiar with AWE, here’s a bit more information about the 2013 event, scheduled for June 4-5, 2013 in Santa Clara, California:
“Now in its 4th year, Augmented World Expo™ (formerly Augmented Reality Event) is assembling the leading minds in augmented reality to showcase the world’s most innovative-augmented experiences that solve real world problems in all aspects of life, from entertainment, and brand engagement, to enterprise, industrial, and commerce applications.
Attendees will experience the largest AR exposition ever created bringing together more than 100 companies, from the hottest startups and leading AR providers to Fortune 500, all developing technologies, solutions, and hardware for augmented humans in an augmented world.
AWE 2013 will include mind-blowing keynote addresses by Bruce Sterling (“The prophet of AR”), Will Wright (legendary creator of The Sims), and include over 35 hours of talks covering business, technology and design.
The AWE 2013 program is designed to address topics such as:
- Current augmented reality market scope and its future
- The most disruptive augmented reality innovations, engines and tools
- Real showcases of revolutionary adoption of augmented reality projects
- How to leverage AR to advance your brand, attract and keep customers
- How to build meaningful products and campaigns that will delight users”