Zugara is proud to announce the launch of “Plug & Play”, the newest version of our Augmented Reality Ecommerce Software, “The Webcam Social Shopper” (WSS). WSS Plug & Play is a product that integrates right into retailer’s ecommerce product pages (seamlessly, just like a “zooming” feature does) and provides shoppers with a more engaging, personal and emotionally satisfying way to determine whether an apparel item’s style and color are truly right for them.
Today’s launch of WSS Plug & Play ushers in several key advances to our existing product, including:
- ONE DAY CONFIGURATION – Configuration can be done in as little as a few hours and without any backend integration.
- MARKERLESS TECHNOLOGY – The first truly markerless product of its kind, the apparel item actually tracks to the shopper (a video demonstrating our award winning markerless technology is embedded below).
- A NEW SHOPPER EXPERIENCE – Four screenshots detailing the experience are included below.
As “augmented reality” continues to be the hot new buzzword, we’ve seen several companies attempt to compete with our patent pending ecommerce product. The fact is we have several key differentiators that retailers and potential partners should be aware of when doing their due diligence:
Differentiators For Shoppers:
- It just works with a regular computer and webcam. No need for fancy 3-D cameras or souped up systems that shoppers don’t have.
- No annoying downloads.
- No paper markers to print and hassle with.
Simply put, for shoppers, WSS Plug & Play is a barrier-free experience.
Differentiators For Retailers:
- As noted above, configuration can now be done in under one day, and without any backend integration.
- Because we eliminated all shopper barriers, retailers who integrate WSS can reach a higher percentage of their shoppers.
- Technology moves fast, and our constant development cycles ensure retailers will always have access to the most thoroughly tested, and innovative solution on the market.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at info (at) Zugara (dot) com.
To try a live demo of the technology, please click here.
WSS PLUG & PLAY SCREENSHOTS
STEP 1 – An Example Of WSS Integrated Into A Product Page Via A Button (Below The Main Image)
STEP 2 – After Clicking The Button, WSS Is Launched
STEP 3 – The Shopper Has The Ability To Alter How The Image Of The Dress Is Positioned
STEP 4 – The Shopper Can Easily Share Photos With Friends For Validation
Video of our DEMOgod winning presentation at DEMO Spring 2011. It showcases our new markerless technology