Avoid and Capture Motion Capture Engine
Zugara now has our popular Avoid and Capture motion capture engine available with Kinect for experiential marketing. The Avoid and Capture game engine combines the best features of motion capture, gesture interaction and augmented reality for a unique and fun gameplay experience.
Video to left shows original version of Avoid and Capture Gameplay with Cannonballz.
Avoid and Capture Motion Capture Engine Features:
The default A&C Motion Engine features the following gameplay elements:
• Assign 2D/3D items for player to capture (good items)
• Assign 2D/3D items for player to avoid (bad items)
• Customizable game speed and timer
• Leaderboard for high score entry
The Avoid and Capture game platform now includes features such as:
• Game page templates for corporate brand placement
• In-game customizable graphics and animations
• Player photo capture
• Social sharing with Facebook and Twitter
• Web-based admin system for use on laptop, tablet or smartphone
• Capture event attendee and player information for CRM and other marketing opportunities
The Kinect A&C Motion Engine can be used with a Kinect for fun and exciting experiences at events. The Kinect can be mounted to any sized display for game players to interact with. Clients have used our Kinect A&C Motion Engine to:
• Increase engagement and awareness of your company with a unique booth experience
• Leverage contest or promotional efforts based on winning via high score or random gameplay
• Utilize the admin system to capture a variety of attendee information
Our motion capture is also available for web-based games that utilize a regular 2D webcam. Brands have used our webcam motion capture engine to create branded interactive game experience for websites and campaigns.
Verizon, Prius and other brands have utilized the Avoid and Capture gameplay for their web and experiential marketing efforts. You can view the gallery below for customized Avoid and Capture game examples and view our other motion capture and augmented reality game examples here.
DID YOU KNOW?
Prius created a customized Avoid and Capture game that saw an average time spent of 80 seconds and CTR of 77%. More info here.
PRICING, HARDWARE, ETC.
For pricing, software and hardware questions or general questions on any Zugara software, please Contact Us.
Avoid and Capture Motion Capture Engine Gallery: